leaky sunroof rrs 2006

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atheine armsta

Reaction score
Hello my name is Catherine I own a RRS 2006 . I have had the car for eight months and I cannot take the car thru a car wash. A large amount of water comes in thru the sunroof at the back part of the glass. I have taken the car twice to LR. They have changed the glass and the seals. The drains have been checked. After all that It still takes a lot of water. We have noticed with my husband that the body part where it meets the glass where it is leaking is bent. Maybe it need a body shop to look at it. I am not the only one that has this problem. Has anyone been able to repair the leak?.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... I will move this to the RR section, since it is more of a tech question... personally if it were mine. I would take it back again... remember third time is a charm.

97rover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. I have a 97 Range Rover SE. The sun roof on it also leaks when ever I wash it. I have noticed that the seals are good but on the glass where the casing is holding it (metal to glass) is also bent on the inside and that is where it is leaking on mine. I will fix it before the rains come. If you took it to the dealer I would take it back and say I spent this much and YOU the dealer have not fixed my problem.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM