Lr3 faults

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Len H

Reaction score
Still trying to figure out suspension, parking brake, and now sometimes abs brake, and transmission faults coming on . Checked for loose or corroded connections, grounds. Changed brake switch still on. Not sure what else to check also checked brake light bulbs. 2005 lr3. Ideas!!

Len H

Reaction score
Bought this used only had a few months, but thought owner had a newer battery put in it. But I think I will check it out. Also will check into wheel angle sensor. Thanks for input. Been dealing with this for good month now trying everyone’s helpful ideas of things to check but not coming up with solution yet. Will keep searching.

Jay Bowen

Reaction score
Bought this used only had a few months, but thought owner had a newer battery put in it. But I think I will check it out. Also will check into wheel angle sensor. Thanks for input. Been dealing with this for good month now trying everyone’s helpful ideas of things to check but not coming up with solution yet. Will keep searching.

faced same issue. As it was explained to me: There are four wires off the break switch the come loose and need to be soldered at each end of the connections. Solved my issue.

Len H

Reaction score
Thanks for info are they the wires that plug into brake switch. I did have brake switch off but wires did not seem to be loose will double check thanks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM