Magnaflow Exhaust Design Concepts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdvRide

Reaction score
I was actually thinking about what I would do when it came time for a new system. Glad to see this research in the works. When my stock setup gets ready to go I will certainly be interested in the off-road setup. Quality looks good as always.

Tell the owner of the LR3 he has his spare facing the wrong way. With the wheel turned over the wheel retainer will be hidden up out of the way rather than hanging down like that.:proud:

Ethan Hunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was actually thinking about what I would do when it came time for a new system. Glad to see this research in the works. When my stock setup gets ready to go I will certainly be interested in the off-road setup. Quality looks good as always.

Tell the owner of the LR3 he has his spare facing the wrong way. With the wheel turned over the wheel retainer will be hidden up out of the way rather than hanging down like that.:proud:

Good call I'll get that fixed.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score

LOL, I noticed that too, but forgot to post it.

almaX

Reaction score
Looks great!! I would also love to hear the sound...Also like the hidden tip. Any Dyno testing?? Would be great to see the power curves and see the changes!!

KyRover

Reaction score
It's great to see someone making some parts for the LR3. Good job Magnaflow!

I like the off-road version, but in the picture it looks like the tail pipe comes pretty close to the stock sized tires. This might be a problem for those of us running bigger tires.

Ethan Hunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will try to shoot some video for you guys this weekend. Hopefully you can get a good idea of how the exhaust sounds from that.

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is version 2. I personally like this one better.

offroadmagnaflow.jpg

offroadmagnaflow2.jpg

Nathan, will this work with our sliders?? And will muffler get hung up ??

Last edited:

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
winner. thats the one. as long as the sound is not too aggressive i am sold. no tips should keep the price down. the whole setup looks pretty straightforward and simple. i can only imagine the efficiency with the mid silencer's removed. the X pipe up front should keep it well balanced and add us up some torque. Ethan, thanks for the initiative. Better than Borla anyway. ha.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ducky...your sliders? Are you referring to the skid plates on the underside?

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112