Moved to Orlando.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

manbehindbeard

Reaction score
Ahhh....Tampa. Somebody go to Clearwater Beach and eat a Grouper Sandwich for me!

I grew up in Pinellas county!
If you like sushi, look up Osaka sushi on Madeira Beach. Get the **** Man roll. You're welcome.

ralph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Orlando

ncburch22 wrote

"Awe the joys of living in Florida. Rainy one minute, and hot as balls the next. I plan on checking out the above ^^^ forest park when I get some time off."

That is why I moved from Orlando 2 years ago to Colorado Springs. I was just their last week doing some work on the house, traffic, bugs, heat and the crime....don't miss it one bit. Besides, the 4-wheeling is awesome here.

Ralph

khronus79

Reaction score
ncburch22 wrote

"Awe the joys of living in Florida. Rainy one minute, and hot as balls the next. I plan on checking out the above ^^^ forest park when I get some time off."

That is why I moved from Orlando 2 years ago to Colorado Springs. I was just their last week doing some work on the house, traffic, bugs, heat and the crime....don't miss it one bit. Besides, the 4-wheeling is awesome here.

Ralph

I'd love to do the same, I'm tired of the year 'round heat, I miss the north and would love to move out west.

As for 4 wheeling, there isn't much, there are a few places in the Ocala National Forest, and you can also check Holders Mine in the Withalacooche Nat'l forest. The local LR club holds their annual rally there: http://www.floridalandroverclub.com/

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut