Mystery Rear Locker ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, thanks Axel- I had a bad feeling it was too good to be true haha!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah, glad you solved this mystery. Like I told you via text, my 2011 had the rear locker - but it never locked. I definitely see them both locking on my 2013 with HD package. Such a tease! :( Sort of like the folks with the non-Lux versions of the 2010 and kept thinking they had the LED surround accent lights - because it definitely looked like they were there!

Agarabaghi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LED surround accent lights - what do these look like? The LEDs in the door handles (inside) and bottom part of the door?

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LED surround accent lights - what do these look like? The LEDs in the door handles (inside) and bottom part of the door?

He's talking about the LEDs in the front lights.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's talking about the LEDs in the front lights.
Yes, sorry. I meant the LED accent lights within the front headlamps. For the 2010 model year, only the HSE Lux had the accent lights, the other versions (base and HSE) had side lamps, but no LED accent lights. Starting in 2011, all trims had the accent lights.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99