Nav Accent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Longhorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm at a loss on this one. I'd like to switch the voice accent to UK English. I got the voice command over to a female with a UK accent, but can't for the life of me figure out how/where to change the navigation prompts to a UK accent. It is still a US accent.

What am I missing?

keyandseal

Reaction score
Voice

From the home menu, it should be under settings, voice settings, voice language. Hope that helps.

Longhorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the home menu, it should be under settings, voice settings, voice language. Hope that helps.
Actually those were all set. What I finally found was that on the opening warning screen of the NAV, I had just been hitting agree to bypass the warning. Well the other button is to set the language. Why on earth would they have so many places to set the language is beyond me. On my P-cars, there is one place and it sets everything. Oh, well. The guys on Disco4 helped me realize that I'm a ***** and was just missing it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9