Navigation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally had enough.
Wrote to Land Rover customer support and they immediately pulled up the local retailer. To my surprise, there is indeed a Navigator update (early 2011) available with Live Traffic and will cost AED 2500/- to update. Wondering. should I?

Can anyone who owns a LR4 2011 model confirm a live traffic update?
Hi rattlee,

I took delivery of my LR4 in February 2011 and then 2 weeks later received a letter telling me a navigation and computer update was available and if I brought it to a dealership in 30 days, I would get the upgrade for free. I brought it to the dealership, they did the few hour upgrade, but I do NOT have live traffic updates? Is this a subscription?

To be honest, I don't see many updates as a result of the upgrade, but then again, I don't use the navigation too much.

I am now very curious if I am doing something wrong (setting??) or if there are no live traffic updates.

Thanks!

rattlee

Reaction score
I am reporting from Dubai and it's AED 2500/- Not dollars. Txtumbleweed.

rattlee

Reaction score
I intend to investigate further. As far as this country goes (UAE) there has been no LIVE traffic updates yet. Its been announced but nothing yet...

But if you visit Navteq.com ( the map suppliers for the LR4) they display live traffic for the UAE on their site. So i believe it is very much there its just that the regulatory body has disabled it. That's my guess until i get a clear answer from someone.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99