Need to replace the High Pressure Fuel Pumps on 2012 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edandchristy

Reaction score
Has anyone here ever had to replace the HPFP's on a 2012 LR4? I have just under 100,000 miles. I was cruising down the interstate and suddenly I'm getting the "Restricted Performance" warning. The car runs horribly. On cold days, it takes a while to get started. And takes about 20 seconds to reach 60MPH from a dead stop. I took it to a dealer and they said it was the front fuel pumps. Dealer cost to repair was $2100. I contacted another shop that works on Land Rovers and they said they'd never had to replace those before and have been in business for quite a while. I've never changed a fuel pump before and was wondering if anyone has a "Do It Yourself" tutorial out there? I've tried looking but just can't find one specific to my model. YouTube has diesel video's and some disco 3's, but none for the LR4. Any help would be awesome and appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635