New enthusiast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99Rover

Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Geoff and I am new to this online forum club. I am very intereseted in Land Rover's and currently own a 99 Range Rover 4.0 that I have recently done an air to coil conversion with HD springs.

If anyone can give me advice on buying a disco please feel free to shoot me some info. I know the D1's are less maintnence and easier (cheaper) to work on but have a comporable ride. Where as the D2's have a better ride but more expensive upkeep. Thanks for the help and look forward to meeting new people!
Geoffrey

ps if anyone has a d1 or 2 for sale that is trail ready please email me pics and info [email protected] THANKS-

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, check out the buying info section, there is a lot of info and resources in there to help with what to look for. As far as the D1 or D2 being cheaper to repair, it really depends on what went bad. For instance a D1 MAF is around $400, where a D2 MAF is around $130 IIRC.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9