Newby. Victoria. Just got a 2013 Land Rover LR4. Love it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Victoria54

Reaction score
I'm dressing my gal up. Got new wheels. Metal for the Pedals. Want a new wood steering wheel. (Piano Black Wood Steering Wheel Fits LR3/LR4 Range Rover Sport 2006-2013 Custom | eBay) Talked to several LR Technical folks and they don't want to touch the job. The seller assured me the change out is no biggie. A thirty minute job, but of course, that's the seller. Am I making a mistake? Should I leave it alone? Is this a decent price? I know in 2016 the wood steering wheel was an option of only $425. My husband is a big car ****** and I know people are ALWAYS restoring/changing out parts. Please help.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Changing out the steering wheel can take a while more than 30 minutes, plus most shops will not do this because the air bag will require to be replaced if it is over 10 years old. So for liability reasons you will be looking at several grand to replace your steering wheel at a shop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM