Did you nickname your LR4?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Get a life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

powershift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those tires look a lot more aggressive than what I have. Mine are street tires that say 4X4 country on them lol. I'm just going to wear them out and enjoy punching it from a stop to get through traffic.

Jimmy Brooks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have always thought it was for girls to do.
^^

Either call it the “LR” “LR4” or “The Rover” (the is optional) not very creative but I just never named the cars I had, figured the names they were given were descriptive enough.

Can totally see the Clarkson name, Jeremy loved his Rovers after all.

I don’t really understand the point of naming cars, some people do it because they have emotional bonds, or on the topic of top gear they become what Jeremy called the E39 525 touring on the African special “a mate,” but personally a car that I become connected to is a car that can’t be replaced for better, and this represents the LR4 perfectly. There is nothing quite like the LR4 that does it better. It’s spacious on the inside yet oddly compact for an SUV of today. It’s extremely capable yet unusually comfortable and luxurious. And most of all, with some light modifications it becomes unique to everything on the road. Of course this comes at the cost of maintenance but if you know a thing or two about these cars then you can save a dollar or two. It’s not easy, but it’s worth it to all of us.

BigBriDogGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"KITT" *mic drop*
1692935712701.png

L Crist

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A friend would always call my original 2004 disco, "dances with wolves". When i got my 2011, i obviously had to call her "dances with wolves II: the armageddon" :)

bdd123

Reaction score
Well if you are into it, plate it that way too. I don't call my D1 by name, but it's plate is MLLIGAN. I feel I am too old to call an object or machine a name.

Hopefully the D1 and P38 will sell soon and we will put MLLIGAN on my wifes new to us L405.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72