Did you nickname your LR4?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Get a life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBriDogGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like a lot of folks have nicknames for their rides. I'm thinking about "Stomper" because the shape reminds me of a hiking boot which we used to call a "Waffle Stomper". I've also considered "Escape Pod" or simply "The Pod" or "The Ark" (same idea). "My Precious"? (Maybe hitting too close to home).

Another option would be "Doc Marten" or "Doc". It's a black, shiny, boot of British origins with an edgy, iconic, appeal. "Docs" are also known for their air soles which are supposed to give them a soft cushy "ride". Seems perfect for an LR4, but also a bit "hipster" (and I'm no hipster).

What about you? Do you have a nickname for your LR4 and how did you come about it?

Attachments

• IMG_20230815_095119.jpg
    IMG_20230815_095119.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Longtrail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, on the Doc theme is a great British TV series called Doc Martin :). He drives a Lexus but has many of the traits of Jeremy in that he's crotchety... No name yet but thinking about it!

BigBriDogGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have always thought it was for girls to do.
I didn't know that^

I do know that boats and ships get named.
B.B. King named his Gibson guitar "Lucille".
Even the first atomic bombs were named "Fat Man" and "Little Boy".

I'm confident my masculinity will remain intact if I name my car.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72