Questions About the 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expat93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never used the cargo cover and kept having to take it out and leave it at home when popping up the third row (which I did use a lot). If it doesn't come with my 2013 LR4 I sure will not miss it. I will not "forget" to include it with my Discovery 4 when selling it.

What I will take off and bring with me for my new LR4 are the johnson rods, hitch receiver and cargo area rubber mat (which saved quite a few spills/stains):

268839_10152840139190007_9201539_n.jpg

Great pic Alex, she's adorable, but dirtier than the truck. Looks like seat covers are in your future.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the covers that go on the front seats to protect the back of the seats from her feet (usually covered in mud) but I might have to get full seat covers for both rows when we get our new LR4 in CT.

Expat93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just kidding, but... Take a look at wet Okoles before you order from LR. Great fit, neoprene like a wetsuit, custom colors, etc. I ordered a set for the back seats to protect the leather from my two monkeys, 5 & 14.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the interface on the 2013, but have a quick question. Is there anyway to be able to use your steering wheel control and scan through FM1 through FM3? I know you can program stations for each FM band, but not sure how to get them all together? Also, is there a function (like on the previous system) where it automatically picks up stations and populates the pre-sets? I am not sure if that's what it did, but curious.

Last edited:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can long press the Mode button on the steering wheel to cycle through FM1, FM2, FM3, etc
Thanks, festus!

I thought I tried that and it switches to the various audio modes (radio, satellite, CD, iPot, etc.). I will have to try it again. Thanks!

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to hold the button until it switches from FM1 to FM2, etc. If you press it and let it go it will indeed switch audio modes. Same story for the Sat Radio memory banks (if you have Sirius on your vehicle.)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to hold the button until it switches from FM1 to FM2, etc. If you press it and let it go it will indeed switch audio modes. Same story for the Sat Radio memory banks (if you have Sirius on your vehicle.)
Thanks, Umberto!

Very helpful.

-David

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am currently away in Boston, but before I left had a slight problem with the auto-up and down feature on my windows. I know sometimes they have to reset the windows from the factory, and I found how to do that in the manual, but the auto- up and down seem to be a bit touchy? I have to do such a quick pull up and let go of the button in order for it to work.

Has anyone had this problem with their 2013? Do you think I need the dealer to program it or should I try a reset again?

Beside that, I need to figure out my top latch - it's pretty tough to close and requires a really firm push.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Regards, David

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9