Questions from a new disco owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Tommy

Hi Everyone!!!!!
I just bought a 2004 discovery and alot of question keep coming up. I sure we have plenty of experience for these question.

1. Why won't my rear wiper clear the full swipe when its working?
2. When I have the cruise control working at 70 MPH the throttle seem to go and down 3-4 mph ( the dear say's that normal)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

discomike

The wipers weren't design to so they would not hit the spare tire carrier.
Talk to your dealer and have him reset the cruise control, they can make it better.
So where do you live and what are you going to do with your truck??
Mike J.

T

Tommy

Michigan---Hope to take this vehicle to a level like I see in all that Africa stuff

D

discomike

So I would suggest you get in touch with a local Rover group and go play a little and see what your truck will do and decide what else you want it to do, then look at the lifts, bumpers, tires and all that other crap, cause there is a bunch of it out there.
Good luck and have fun,
Mike J.

T

Tommy

Mike,
Thanks for all the help on Sunday. I'm pleased to see we have a great group of people who care about LAND ROVERS.

Again Thank for all you help today and being very patience with a new guy on the block.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tommy, you have to go to Silver Lake State Park and play in the dunes!

I was just there last Monday and it was a blast -- like driving in the desert!

I'm from Michigan (southwestern corner of LP), PM or email me and I'll recommend some trail rides ...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99