Replacement body molding trim clips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I detached the drivers side lower outside gray trim piece yesterday. A few of the trim clips that hold this piece on broke. Dealer is quoting $65 for I believe 16 clips. Anyone know of an aftermarket or alternative place to buy these plastic trim clips? Thanks

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are talking about the lower plastic facia which wraps and attaches underneath the rig, then you will be looking for Part# HYQ100060PUY. 14 required for BOTH sides. You can purchase individually if you need. Buy 1, go to a local auto body shop and see where they purchase from.

Trynian

Reaction score
Show a pic of the one you broke. There are 3 different kinds but typical pricing is $2-$3 per clip since prices went up.

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this it?

HYQ100060PUY-INTERIOR-TRIM-DRIVE-FASTENER.jpg

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, mine are white and yellow. They are used to clip the drivers door outside lower gray valance piece.

Trynian

Reaction score
No, mine are white and yellow. They are used to clip the drivers door outside lower gray valance piece.

Are you sure they are broken? The white part seperates from the yellow leaving the yellow part on the body and the white part on the trim then it snaps back on. At any reate they run about $2.65 each from the dealer last time I bought a couple. I have not seen them anywhere else.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a bag of them (maybe 25 or so?) from my dealer for about $30. I thought it was a rip off then, and I still do, but not as bad as your dealer.

We're still talking about clips, right? LOL

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a bag of them (maybe 25 or so?) from my dealer for about $30. I thought it was a rip off then,

How about 4.50 a piece from my friendly dealer in NJ ? Your prices ,offered by yours seem suddenly a bargain ....right?:stupid:

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get a part # or buy just one, then call around for better pricing. GM or Saturn part #'s cross over to LR #'s at quite a discount. Dealer MSRP on a clip was $5.95ea. I bought a few for $1.68ea (Cool Parts Manager) and went to a local company that I deal with all the time. $.32ea!! Luckily these guys are local for me - I'm sure they can ship.

http://www.bhjbaycity.com/

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99