Review of Continental TerrainContact A/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking the extra plys and sidewall protection in these could help with that scenario.. Hope to put it to the test in the next couple weeks here.

No doubt about it @mbw these sweet KO2s are in a different class vs the Conti A/T and would have made a difference. I didn't expect a rock cut on a course as muddy as this one. I'm gonna stick with this tire for previously stated reasons; chiefly that my typical driving is mostly roads and gravel.

I had just waited 2 hours as we recovered the D2 in front of me. She had missed the run up this small hill before positioning herself for the bridge crossing. Ultimately winched her up the hill on the other side of the bridge BACKWARDS. When it was my turn I made the initial hill ascent easily and then the bridge lineup went smoothly but one of my spotters noticed my tire. I think I nicked myself only moments before that point.

Bradp

Reaction score
@cperez your review on the Conti terrains sold me! Just put a set on today and love them! I like the ride a d love the look. Now it's time to test them out.

This is why I love the forum...solid advice and tried and true methods. Keep it up gents!
7fe82c5ae2ad93942b78a2a3f79f63af.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV