?s about seafoam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smoke14fans

Reaction score
My question is how to do it properly for the valves,I have seen where you put it into the place where the pcv valve is on the drivers side valve cover is. How do you do the passenger side or will this take care of both? Can someone give me a start to finish on how to do it and does take care of both sides. Thanks for all the help. Also I am putting a roof rack on top with multiple lights and two antennas on it any good way to route the wires into the cabin area. How bad is it to have rust fixed around the alpine windows mine has a very small amount

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Seafoam... driver side sucks it into the intake and does both sides. (use the vacuum from the driver side tube that goes into the intake from the valve cover (leave the intake side on the vehicle, remove the other side and let the suction do its job.)

Roof Rack lighting, I have heard of running the wires down the A piller then under the hood, or removing the existing racks and pluging the holes, use on of the front holes for wires, I have also hear leaving the existing racks and making one of the holes bigger and routing the wires this way.

Alpine windows... PITA, you have to remove the windows to fix properly and the rust will come back...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge