scantool/ OBD diagonstic tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vegastim

Reaction score
I am new to the forum. I currently own 2 2012 LR4, and 1 2005 LR3. I am looking for a scantool or obd diagnostic tool, and will reset fault codes.
does anyone have any recommendations?
Thank you for your assistance.
any links would be much appreciated!

sparrky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out Gap Diagnostic's IID Tool. It we check and reset faults, calibrate suspension and adjust CCF's.

vegastim

Reaction score
Thank you

Thank you. I will contact them today.
Do you currently own one? I am assuming it has worked well for you.

Spoonito

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty new here as well. I've visited their website. The tool sparky is referring to is currently released for the LR3, and I believe the tool is still under beta testing for the LR4. From the rumor mill it should be out shortly. From what it looks like it can do it'll be one of the best things you can get for the LR in my opinion.

vegastim

Reaction score
Thank you

I'm pretty new here as well. I've visited their website. The tool sparky is referring to is currently released for the LR3, and I believe the tool is still under beta testing for the LR4. From the rumor mill it should be out shortly. From what it looks like it can do it'll be one of the best things you can get for the LR in my opinion.

you are correct. on their website it states " Fall 2013" should be release of full reversion.
I may emailed the company, but have not received a response yet.
Thank you for your input, it's much appreciated.
I have looked at the Hawkeye from DAP. Its rather expensive IMHO for my 2 different models (LR4,LR3) ($650+280=$930 plus shipping).

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The release version of IIDTool for the LR4 will launch soon (within a couple of weeks I believe), with some hardware modifications and new interface options compared to the beta version a few of us have, and to the earlier module for LR3 (and RRS) that has been available for a while. Not sure I can disclose much as a beta tester until the actual new product is launched but, based on what I saw, it will be well worth the wait.

marijono

Reaction score
I hope they got it finalized and someone will setup a group buy... I'm in ;-)

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635