Selling LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would consider it just like insurance, you dont really want ever to use it but, for your inner peace you are hedging against any situation.

I haven't bought it yet since i purchase my LR4 last month, but is on my weekly TO do list.

Any other links are much appreciated.

@Fields Carlisle did you sell yours already? if not, ill do the favor to take it away from you.

These devices get snatched up within seconds of being offered. There’s a FB group for the IIDTool and they come up for sale every now and then. Again, they don’t last long but you might get lucky.

MartyG

Reaction score
Thanks to Fields Carlisle for your message about the Exide EK151. My car had the same problem. 2016 LR4 HSE 33k miles. Steering wheel heat disabled and seat heater operated on lowest setting I think. Ordered a battery from Latvia! Delivered in about a week. 11mm socket & 20 minutes. Perfect fit. Simple. I haven't done a battery reset but I'll ask my local garage if they can help.

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The IID is one tool I have never invested in. No doubt they are very handy and powerful. I have owned a 3 and 4 for the 10 years and have never pulled codes. My repairs have all been the usual LCAs, water pumps, starters, compressors and endless brakes but no codes. Guess I will need one next week now.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72