Service light on, then off , in a couple of seconds . . .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaptainSpalding

Explorer
Reaction score
Okay, it's a week later and I have my car back. In the interim, I received a call asking my permission for the head tech to do a more extensive test drive (i.e. drive the car to and from work.) Ultimately he was able to duplicate the issue, which was a good thing. The powers that be at Land Rover were contending that my stalling issue was a result of the driver erroneously pressing the start button. (I must confess that I was genuinely offended by this assertion.) The diagnosis was a loose electrical connection at the body junction box. It is, hopefully, repaired.

I would be remiss if I didn't say something about the customer service. The folks at Land Rover Encino extended me every possible courtesy for the many weeks that the car was in the shop. The first time the car went in, the loaner was a brand-spankin'-new LR4. The second time it was a brand-spankin'-new LR2. They offered to swap the LR2 for an LR4 when one became available. My service rep kept in constant contact with me, appraising me of every nuance of the situation. I'm not happy that I had a problem with my car, but I'm very satisfied with the service I received.

Hopefully this will be my last post on this issue.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM