Show off your Discover 4/LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
Count, great pics. The more pics I see of the different colored LR4s I'm starting to think there aren't really any bad looking colors of this truck. Sure people have certain preferences over others but they all look good to me.

Galway Green is a throw-away color. Zermatt Silver is boring. I've never seen a Rimini Red LR4, but it doesn't sound appealing to me.

Just my two cents!

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Count, great pics. The more pics I see of the different colored LR4s I'm starting to think there aren't really any bad looking colors of this truck. Sure people have certain preferences over others but they all look good to me.

I agree... the LR4 looks great in all colours which proves at what a marvel design it really is... Most other cars/trucks look only good in a few select colours. Yeah... LR4s rule. :argh:

starrover

Reaction score
2011 Rimini Red

Interior pic shows led flashlight I put in place of cigarette lighter (another forum member suggested this and I love it!)

Angled shot shows color of the car off a little...has a deep burnt orange undertone.

My first 3 choices were Galway Green, Stornaway Grey and Nara Bronze...and this is what I bought!

Attachments

• car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 325
  • car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 328
  • car3.jpg
    car3.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 333

LRnewbie11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Again, another great looking color. Not really my preference but that's not to say it doesn't look good on that truck. Enjoy!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interior pic shows led flashlight I put in place of cigarette lighter (another forum member suggested this and I love it!)

Angled shot shows color of the car off a little...has a deep burnt orange undertone.

My first 3 choices were Galway Green, Stornaway Grey and Nara Bronze...and this is what I bought!
Looks great! I have a USB connector in my cigarette lighter but I want to replace it with a flashlight... Where did you get that LED flashlight? I never thought about getting that color, but it's really unique and looks great!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Galway Green is a throw-away color. Zermatt Silver is boring. I've never seen a Rimini Red LR4, but it doesn't sound appealing to me.

Just my two cents!
I like all the colors and think the LR4 has a certain charm in each color.

What colors do you like since you are not into a few colors you mentioned?

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree... the LR4 looks great in all colours which proves at what a marvel design it really is... Most other cars/trucks look only good in a few select colours. Yeah... LR4s rule. :argh:
Hey Stephen,

I agree 100% I think the LR4 has a great look in every color, with each color having a cool aspect about the truck. I love my Nara Bronze, but I often see other colors and start drooling!!!!!

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! I have a USB connector in my cigarette lighter but I want to replace it with a flashlight... Where did you get that LED flashlight? I never thought about getting that color, but it's really unique and looks great!

The flashlight, if the other poster bought the same one, comes from Volkswagon. i bought one for my old 4runner after stumbling across it in a men's health issue in 2003 as they had made it for their new vehicles. It's about $25-$30 from the dealership but you can probably find it on the net cheaper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4