Show off your Discover 4/LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spudd

Reaction score
So how do you like the Bournville?

I really like it and my kids approve too. Had a warning light go on when I drove it off the dealership :ahhhhh:, but they took care of it. As for the color, the truck has to be in almost direct sunlight to be appreciated. Otherwise, it just looks black. Luckily, I haven't had many dirty looks yet here in Prius country.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
I really like it and my kids approve too. Had a warning light go on when I drove it off the dealership :ahhhhh:, but they took care of it. As for the color, the truck has to be in almost direct sunlight to be appreciated. Otherwise, it just looks black. Luckily, I haven't had many dirty looks yet here in Prius country.

Land Rover has to be the only product in the world that gives you problems before you even get it out of the store. Can anyone think of another, not including hookers?

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was risky ordering with just a color swatch, but since all the colors I've seen on the LR4 looked fine...this one shouldn't be any different.

I haven't seen an LR4 in a color that didn't look good :wink: Your's looks great!

Finally a picture of mine. I picked it up today and only got to take one picture in our garage. More pictures tomorrow.

Orkney Grey & Almond/Arabica interior

IMG-20110729-00062.jpg

nerve64

Reaction score
That's the first Orkney Grey I've seen so far. Would love to see more pics.

weingarm

Reaction score
I've never seen those wheels before - are those the new style 19 inch wheels?

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Discovery 4 in Panama ships with 18" wheels (lucky for me since I plan to replace Wrangler HPs with an AT tire). Also, it's the only Discovery 4 with Almond/Arabica interior sold in Panama (had to special order) since Land Rover imports all vehicles with black interior.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No trip to the beach for us today due to bad weather :hmpf: Still I got a chance to set up the audio system, seat memory and overall settings :cool:

So here are the pics. First addition was the hitch receiver to haul my bike:

IMG_0270.jpg

Next, the cargo mat (remember I was planning on hitting the beach today):

IMG_0269.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member