Sirius Channel Selection Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHT

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has had this issue or knows of a solution. If we are listening to "Hits 1" on Sirius (channel one) and turn off the vehicle, upon restart the radio always switches to the generic Sirius "introduction channel" (which I think is the highest channel - whatever number that is and is just a loop of introducing various Sirius channels). The strange part is if we are listening to any other station and then restart, the same channel shows up.

Thoughts?

cypress822

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ditto. We have stations set up SAT 2, but everytime i restart the vehicle it ends up on SAT3. Anyone with a solution??

Last edited:

trouguex

Reaction score
Try this: go into the settings screen and on the left side of the screen where it list "sat info", "direct channel input" there is a 3rd input. I'm not sure how it reads but it might say delete channel or skip channel, go into that option and enter channel 184 which I think is the channel you are ending up on and see what happens. You may have to be stopped when you do this because I think it locks out when moving. Its worth a try.

CHT

Reaction score
Update

Try this: go into the settings screen and on the left side of the screen where it list "sat info", "direct channel input" there is a 3rd input. I'm not sure how it reads but it might say delete channel or skip channel, go into that option and enter channel 184 which I think is the channel you are ending up on and see what happens. You may have to be stopped when you do this because I think it locks out when moving. Its worth a try.

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately it didn't work. Car is at the dealer today for the software update. According to the dealer, we are not alone in this complaint - several customers have also complained. They have raised with "higher ups" at Land Rover and hope that a software fix will be forthcoming in the next few months. I'm not so optimistic.....I guess we just need to change our music tastes so we don't use "Hits 1". Hmmmm.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635