So now my Radio/Nav/Voice died.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

askewed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All at once. The truck had to sit for 10 mins then they came back.

Anyone know what the word is on this little slice of my $57,000.00 heaven?

Thanks,
Scott

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
That would be "British Eccentrics"

T

tzucc

just happened to me as well.... I had to let the car sit without a key in the ignition, and then everything was all right.

T

texas911

Maybe it gets hung up at start up. Ever since I read that the dealer recommends letting the car finish its 3 second diagnostics before starting the engine, that's what I've been doing. So far no glitches.

G

geowgray

Reset your laptop guys

I had my dashboard warning lights and my suspension jack itself up to off-road height at highway speeds. This was after I had the trailer electrics and a-frame wiring installed. I'd expect that every time the battery is disconnected that the sensors have to reset themselves. There is reference in the manual, but I'm not sure of the page. But what I did is switched off the ignition for awhile and switched it back on and I have not had the problem sense.

All I can stress is use the manual extensively.........although some of the content is sketchy.....but use it as your bible. This is a 21st century fully computer controlled vehicle. Basically erase all you have learned before this type of vehicle. Trust me......erase it!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

texas911

Well, my CD player no longer recognizes any CD's. Just comes up with "invalid" CD and ejects. Its going in on Tuesday.

F

fbaer

My radio / nav system locked up once, on Jan 2nd, and reset itself. I called the dealer and spoke to them, to register that it happened, but since then, no problem whatsoever. I also turn the key and wait for it to finish the self diagnose program, then start up. This may have something to do with no pmore failures, but it may not.

T

tp0424

Radio/Nav failure

I took mine in for the same thing and of course it didn't fail so they couldn't work on it. I have found since that when I use the nav system the radio fauilure occurs once I have 'arrived at my destination'...almost 90% of the time. Other than that it never fails. I also find that shutting the car off and takingout the car reboots it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM