Suggestions for my 8 hr '14 test drive tomorrow?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a 2014 for 8 hours tomorrow. Any suggestion on what to test? I can't break it so no true off roading. I'll just have to trust you all and the insane videos I have seen for that. But I can get it somewhat dirty provided I clean it off. It will be an HSE model so will not have the Lux features. But I plan to give the voice and command a thorough test. Also will check out the acceleration up some mountain passes in Colorado. I intend to "live" in it most of the day.

Along with the driving/feel/etc. I plan to thoroughly check out the Nav, voice, BT and USB connectivity. Also keeping until after dark so I can check the headlights and will throw some water on the windshield at night so I can check out the effect of the windshield warmer mesh at night that epiclr mentioned.

I will also check out the use of paddle shifters in Drive mode.

Anything else anyone is interested in?

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See if you can figure out how to get the side view mirrors to tilt down. I couldn't figure it out on the one that I test drove.

I am also starting to think that this is an option on a LUX model as well. Let me know what you find. I ran out of time to try and figure it out.

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the dealer let you take an 8hr test drive???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635