Suspension Problem?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W

w6000

Yesterday I was standing next to my LR3 and the car lowered itself into access mode. Is this normal? It seems that if someone was cleaning the wheel well thay could have their hand crushed.

T

tzucc

how about if you were under the car taking a peek at something, and you couldn't quickly get out from underneath?!!?! Holy lawsuit in the making.

jzk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I went out with the LR club off roading in Lake Geneva:

http://www.pbase.com/jzk/land_rover_lake_geneva_march_05

There was this climb I tried 4 times, but couldn't quite get over the top. When I gave up, I got out of the truck to take pictures of another guy trying it in a RR when I noticed that my rear suspension was sagging down as low as it could go. But the front was still in off road mode!

I got in, and raised it with the button, and to my relief, it raised up. And, I also had a "system fault" message. I "rebooted" the vehicle and all returned to normal, but for a minute there I was feeling a little sick.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635