Tail Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXLR4

Reaction score
Accidentally backed into another car:stupid: the other day...luckily no major damage all the way around. Only issue is a cracked driver side tail light. I looked on rover parts and was shocked to see $450. I guess its because it is LED?

Any recommendations on other sources? Definitely want to keep it looking stock and don't want anything cheap, but $450 seems insane. Any help would be appreciated!

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I busted my tail light last year. I was moving a dolly with a large item and ran into the tail light - luckily only the tail light.

Yes, they are very expensive. I recall ending up paying something along the lines of just under $300. I think it may have been through ebay or some other online retailer. Installation is very easy.

carreragt7

Reaction score
I'm interested in busted tail lights (LR3 or LR4), if anyone has one or both available just shoot me a PM.

You can get a set of new LR4 ones for around $200-250 each on ebay.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM