Thanks for being here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roverine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to express my thanks to this forum's sponsor(s) and all of you for what a great resource you make this forum. Yesterday I decided to take my truck to an automatic car wash to get rid of half a winter's salt and grime on a 25 degree day (or I would have washed it myself).

Sure enough, they screwed it up and apparently left my wipers on, including the rear- through the wash. As I drove off, I heard a recurrent thrub and on inspection after I stopped to get out and look, my rear wiper was hanging down perpendicular to it's usual angle. It seemed nearly disconnected from the wiper motor, but would sweep up and then fall down when the motor engaged it, at intervals. I figured this would cost me some bucks and the inconvenience of taking it in to be fixed.

After searching this forum, I tried what several had recommended, simply tightening up the nut on the wiper shaft. Voila! Thanks, guys. This is a remarkable place in cyberspace.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635