Think these will fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blueaz

Reaction score
I don’t have an angle grinder, but I do have a tiny hand file! I filed down that spot, put the wheel on, and it was rubbing in a different spot. Ground more off, wheel rubbed more. This cycle repeated about 19 times until I gave up and ordered spacers. The wheels fit with the spacers but discount tire won’t touch anything with floating spacers so I’m stuck until the rear calipers and rotors I re-ordered arrive. I’m a little relieved though that I won’t have to rely on the spacers, the lack of lug thread engagement was a little scary.
It's almost like the world is telling you that maybe you should buy wheels made for the actual vehicle on which you are going to mount them.

mm3846

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t have an angle grinder, but I do have a tiny hand file! I filed down that spot, put the wheel on, and it was rubbing in a different spot. Ground more off, wheel rubbed more. This cycle repeated about 19 times until I gave up and ordered spacers. The wheels fit with the spacers but discount tire won’t touch anything with floating spacers so I’m stuck until the rear calipers and rotors I re-ordered arrive. I’m a little relieved though that I won’t have to rely on the spacers, the lack of lug thread engagement was a little scary.

Floating spacers are dangerous AF. Wheel adapters are…. Better.

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha… KTM 50SX and Kawasaki KX 65 for my boys. Still saving for that 2018+ 300 XC for me.

I highly recommend the 2023+ XC or the 2024+ XCW (depending on your riding style and terrain). Game changers. Avoid the first couple years of TBI if you must go that way but really the new chassis and suspension are worth it on the new models.

Wrstewart

Reaction score
After another debacle of getting the correct caliper mounts for the rears, I finally got the wheels/tires on new “rig” haha.

Before:
IMG_3094.jpeg

After:
IMG_3099.jpeg

I’m happy so far, I just need to get the center cap situation figured out.

Wrstewart

Reaction score
I have not noticed any difference in the brakes yet. I'm driving to northern Arizona later this month, the way home will include a lot of downhill. I will be on the lookout for brake fade and let you guys know.

powershift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The LR4 does the uphill part of grades nicely. Plenty of high revving torque. My first grade in the LR4 was down to Laughlin and the Colorado river. It was pretty fun to drive over the river. I used Sport mode and 4th gear went a long ways to keep speed down. I didn't need to use the brakes at all so if you hit fade then gear down in Sport mode.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72