To UHUR and GFCRONUS!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rambonepali

Reaction score
Listen I think I need to make myself clear to u two that when iam purchasing a vechile that would cost me 130 thousand pounds including Customs and VAT in my country then I think I have the full right to put my queries in the forum about the LR4, if u guys don't understand my question or queries sorry I don't and cannot right in yr language, or else please shut yr mouth and mind yr own business, this is a common forum and people can post their queries as many times till they are not satisfied.

Now I hope I have made myself clear to two of our mates UHUR and GFCRONUS, if u are still not clear write to me, iam waiting.

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Listen I think I need to make myself clear to u two that when iam purchasing a vechile that would cost me 130 thousand pounds including Customs and VAT in my country then I think I have the full right to put my queries in the forum about the LR4, if u guys don't understand my question or queries sorry I don't and cannot right in yr language, or else please shut yr mouth and mind yr own business, this is a common forum and people can post their queries as many times till they are not satisfied.

Now I hope I have made myself clear to two of our mates UHUR and GFCRONUS, if u are still not clear write to me, iam waiting.

surely this is not a technical discussion. this is not a place for this. contact the users or admin if you have issues. otherwise it's just spam.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score

Fake, no question.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM