Used OEM LR3 Running Boards (upstate NY)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Includes my original cut-to-fit plastic sills (so you dont have to cut yours up)! No problems with these. Perfectly straight, never offroad. Protects you doors in parking lots too.

$300 - obo

MyLr3_3.jpg

MikeLi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you still have the running boards for sale? Does it include all the hardware to install? Please where in upstate are you located?

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sort of sold. the check is in the mail, but his English is poor, so I'm not positive. Includes everything. Located in rochester ny. Your up next in line if this doesn't go though.

Last edited:

jpljpl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Morris-

I'm picking up my (new to me) 08 HSE tomorrow, and it was on the lot with the running boards already installed.

I've asked the dealer to remove the running boards, which they've already done. However, the running boards were part of my purchase, so I will be selling a slightly used pair shortly.

Can you elaborate on what part of the sill needs to be cut though? I want to make sure that once removed, the truck is returned back to it's stock condition. I didnt realize that something needed to be cut to install the running boards.

Thanks.

-jpl

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There will be holes left in the in the plastic rocker sill protector. unless you get new ones, or better yet rock sliders!!

kingfishgrapeja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Morris-

I'm picking up my (new to me) 08 HSE tomorrow, and it was on the lot with the running boards already installed.

I've asked the dealer to remove the running boards, which they've already done. However, the running boards were part of my purchase, so I will be selling a slightly used pair shortly.

Can you elaborate on what part of the sill needs to be cut though? I want to make sure that once removed, the truck is returned back to it's stock condition. I didnt realize that something needed to be cut to install the running boards.

Thanks.

-jpl

If you're reasonably near scranton PA and want to sell them for me for 300 or so, we can swap sill protectors provided they are of similar condition which I'm sure they look new on yours as they do on mine.

jpljpl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KingFish-

I'm picking up the truck today, so I'll get an idea of the condition of the side steps and how the dealer left my side sills.
I live in Hoboken, NJ. Not sure if that's reasonable from Scranton though. Close if you ever head to NYC.

Without seeing the condition, I don't want to attach a price. But assuming they were clean and complete, I think that's a fair offer.

I'll let you know.

-jpl

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99