Washer Fluid Jets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I push the button for my washer fluid to come out on to my windshield and I get nothing, There is plenty of fluid in my tank can anyone help me out? Could it be the fuse for the washer jet? And do you know the number of that fuse?

Spend a few minutes and actually go check your fuses, they are listed on your fuse cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adharris70

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone for there help my washer fluid is coming out like a fireman spraying water on a house on fire. My next step is getting my radio to get sound and I called a place where they will do a software update for me, so cross your fingers.

beatboy77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am having the same problem as the OP. Nothing is coming out of my jets in the hood, however, the jets for the headlights are working fine. I checked the fuse and replaced it with a 15 and still nothing from the hood jets.

My feeling is that the fluid in the hoses must be frozen. I am in Colorado and this vehicle was shipped from Miami, so I am sure it probably came with water in the reservior, not anti-freeze solution.

Any ideas to fix this?

Thanks,

Josh

adharris70

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My problem was my fuse, I pulled it and it was blown and now it's all good my suggestion to would be. If you hear the motor running to have the fluid eject that means it's frozen try and get it to a warm place and let it thaw out and try to flush it all out. Or pour some warm water in it to get it to loosen up and then put some high powered washer fluid in.

michael.tyler78

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem, but only from the washer jet on the passenger side. Anyone have any ideas?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM