Water Leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davez26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct

Houm_WA said:
Your warranty should be honored anywhere in the U.S. I think.
Barring Salvage Title, warranty is applicable @ any Land Rover North America dealer. The other answer that usually goes wioth this is, The warranty follows the car, and does not need to be transferred from owner to owner. However, LRNA will ask for the current owner info to facilitate any recalls, etc.

A

aah78

great - thanks for the info guys - will call up the dealer nearest my current location (Baltimore, MD) and see what they say..

G

garyferrer

Same problem with my 05 LR3. Sounds like to plugged sunroof tubes (Land Rover has a service bulliten on it).

Cheers,

J

JC0976

Similar situation as the rest of you...

R/C keyfob died and found sloshing of water on the pass. side sill. Dealer did the fix for the A pillar but only diverted the water to the carpet GRRR... But I have hopes they'll make it right. And to add insult, my first summer trip with max A/C and I found the driver's side A/C drain wasn't connected. Now both sides match in wetness though I reconnected the tube and all is dry now.

I should have realized I had the A pillar issue when I saw seedlings growing from under my mat.

J

JC0976

Got my LR3 back yesterday after 2 days in the shop. No incon here as they gave me an 06 LR3 to tool around in. Another witness to the clogged sunroof tubes. Hopefully, all will be well now! And they performed all the other recalls on the compressor and the "enhancement" It no longer sags in the driveway any longer and doesn't hiss after it has been locked. It also seems a bit more responsive and that's for the V6. Erhard is doing well by me. They also greased the steering stops for the "clang" that was heard in access mode while turning. Noticed a lot of vehicles on their lot like they are nailed down to the pavement. I guess 3.30/g premi gas is even starting to effect the "affluent" set.

askewed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JC0976 said:
Noticed a lot of vehicles on their lot like they are nailed down to the pavement. I guess 3.30/g premi gas is even starting to effect the "affluent" set.

What part of the country are you in?

L

lr3junkie

JC0976 said:
Got my LR3 back yesterday after 2 days in the shop. No incon here as they gave me an 06 LR3 to tool around in. Another witness to the clogged sunroof tubes. Hopefully, all will be well now! And they performed all the other recalls on the compressor and the "enhancement" It no longer sags in the driveway any longer and doesn't hiss after it has been locked. It also seems a bit more responsive and that's for the V6. Erhard is doing well by me. They also greased the steering stops for the "clang" that was heard in access mode while turning. Noticed a lot of vehicles on their lot like they are nailed down to the pavement. I guess 3.30/g premi gas is even starting to effect the "affluent" set.

So it's not supposed to hiss after you lock it? That's ****** me off, the dealer said this is normal. They also told me that at a standstill, it is normal for the car to drop a little. Has anyone else noticed this?

roverdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lr3junkie said:
So it's not supposed to hiss after you lock it? That's ****** me off, the dealer said this is normal. They also told me that at a standstill, it is normal for the car to drop a little. Has anyone else noticed this?

No worries, mine still hisses after I lock it (not always) and it's always adjusted itself slightly esp noticeable after sitting at a stoplight for a few minutes. I've had the software updates (plus another new compressor) and it still exhibits this behavior. Doesn't bother me at all. I'm just thrilled that the suspension faults that I used to get on a daily basis have disappeared with the updates. I've attributed the adjustment at stoplights to the hills in the area that I live in and that the vehicle is just self-leveling.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo