WeatherTech vs ? floor liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaveyBoy

Reaction score
Just put in front and rear rubber floor liners for my '16. A bit disappointed quite frankly, primarily due to the lack of coverage, specially the passenger side front and the rear ones.

I sort of bought into all the hype of laser-measured dimensions, etc. They maybe good for other make/models but for LR4 they seem not the best choice, specially for the price I paid. I do however have had the rear cargo liner from WeatherTech which has worked out great.

Anybody else here using any other brands? Would love their thoughts.

Thx.

I got these ones from Amazon and the fit is excellent.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/3D-MAXpi...ners-in-Tan-with-Carbon-Fiber-Look/172379205?
Driver's front even covers the dead pedal.
2nd Row set fits nicely too as the previous non OEM ones I had kept moving under the seats

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got these ones from Amazon and the fit is excellent.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/3D-MAXpi...ners-in-Tan-with-Carbon-Fiber-Look/172379205?
Driver's front even covers the dead pedal.
2nd Row set fits nicely too as the previous non OEM ones I had kept moving under the seats

Was looking at these yesterday and was about to ask here if anybody was using them. Definitely look better as far as coverage than the WeatherTechs I got now. Thinking of ordering these and returning the WeatherTechs. But the amazon link below says they will not fit 2016, what year is yours?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NISOXU4/ref=psdc_318614011_t1_B00AGPV4ZE?th=1

DaveyBoy

Reaction score
Was looking at these yesterday and was about to ask here if anybody was using them. Definitely look better as far as coverage than the WeatherTechs I got now. Thinking of ordering these and returning the WeatherTechs. But the amazon link below says they will not fit 2016, what year is yours?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NISOXU4/ref=psdc_318614011_t1_B00AGPV4ZE?th=1

Mine is 2010 and the fit is perfect.
Did the 2016 interior change?

I did NOT get the 3rd row mat, but ordered the fronts separately from the 2nd row, so maybe that makes a difference in fit per year

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is 2010 and the fit is perfect.
Did the 2016 interior change?

I did NOT get the 3rd row mat, but ordered the fronts separately from the 2nd row, so maybe that makes a difference in fit per year

Noticed that on ebay listings the fit/compatibility guide is good for my MY16 only for the fronts and the third row. Listings for the second row show compatibility thru MY12. Maybe thats why listings for the full set on amazon or ebay are not compatible for my year.

I guess I will start with the fronts. Judging from the pix, both coverage and containment area look pretty good for the fronts.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the OEM black rubber mats. When I first looked at my new/used LR4 (which was replacing my LR3) I thought the black mats looked like crap. I was used to matching almond colored mats. However, they have very quickly grown on me and they work great. Easy to take out and clean. And perfect for catching sand, water and dirt that the family brings into the car with them.

magnumforc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We use the Lloyds Rubbertite mats for both the floor mats and the cargo mat. Works very well, have gone through almost 5 years since installation and they clean up like new. They do not have raised edges but dimples that catch fluids and dirt. The 2013 LR4 is Nara Bronze with an Arabica and beige interior and the mats look great.

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the Kagu 3D for the fronts a couple of days ago, beige color, matches really well to the car interior, contributing to overall brightness and roominess. Look great and better coverage from WeatherTech, but WeatherTech had better coverage around the entrance area where the black plastic go over the carpet.

Also, the liner has a nice soft rubbery material with texture that makes it look like carpet a bit.

Rear one didn't fit well and had no holes for the plastic hooks to go into. So i guess LR made some changes from MY13 onwards as far as rear seat footwell area.

Haven not tried to install the one for the third row yet.

Crosboro

Reaction score
I've just recently bought Lloyd RubberTite mats for both my LR2 and Grand Cherokee. The fit for all of them is great. Got them from AutoAnything.com

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM