Where's my water?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearishDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I try not to use the A/C but summer here is around 100+ farenheit so I of course use it a load from may-september, but I have noticed the water that is supposed to drain from the A/C is not draining. Both passenger and driver floor are dry, I unclogged the AC drains a bit under a year ago so I was wondering, where is it going??

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have a rear AC it drips out just behind the driver rear wheel. The front drips down about center of my truck just behind the front wheels. It is possible if you are not running it much, the little bit that drips could be evaporating..

I barely shut my AC off since I've owned the truck... Why suffer use it.. It's 100f here. Tinted windows help a lot as well, including tinting the sun roof.

BearishDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only use the front one as I never drive with more than one passenger.
Thanks tlt yah I know where it is supposed to drain, I'm just concerned that I don't see any water coming out of it and was wondering if it is going anywhere other than the floor mat.
I rarely drive for more than 15 or 20 continuous minutes but I think that should be enough for water to drain.

Trynian

Reaction score
Mine only drains in real time if I am pointed uphill. I think it drains into the frame initially. If I am sitting flat with engine and AC running for a time and the take off uphill I leave a water trail for 20' or so.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635