01 Disco II T-Case fill plug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clieman

Reaction score
I cant find it. I see the drain plug. Please tell me its not behind something else thats going to make it impossible to fill.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Not imposible, but it will be alot easier with a oil suction gun.

You kind of have to feel your way for it, but it is kind of on top. Very much a pain to work with.

I bought mine at a local auto parts store, but here is what you need.

http://www.sjdiscounttools.com/lnc615.html

clieman

Reaction score
Thas kind of ridiculous. Is it the same size as the fill plugs on the diffs (then at least I kinda know what im feeling for)? I have an oil pump thing, but its just a hand pump with a tube at the end. I foresee using it for this application as a bad idea.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I will climb under the disco tomorrow and see if I can get a pic of where you need to be. And it may be a pain, but the gun worked for me....

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late response, I climbed under it today while changing the oil....

From the rear toward the front you will see the drain plug on the botton right, then the exhaust runs right beside the T-Case, as it runs by, look up and you will see a plug just like on the Diffs... that is the fill plug. A pain to fill with anything but a pump or gun.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99