2000 DII - Very clean - Rutland Red - $8,500 obo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudquest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too many cars, not enough space - therefore need to sell my 2000 DII. I trucked this DII up from Texas about a year ago, so it's basically rust free, very clean, and in great shape. Details as below:

* 87,500 miles - 2000 Discovery II, w/ACE
* Heated leather seats
* Dual sunroofs
* 6 disk CD Changer
* Swapped out the 18' rims for a set of 16' Alloys from an '03 DII
(so that proper tires could be used!)
* Firestone Destination AT's with maybe 1k miles on them.
(Haven't even made it to their first rotation)
* Trailer package - with US Trailer light conversion harness
* Personally maintained liquids & parts work including:
Mob1 0w50
Mob1 diff (x2), & t-case
Recent coolant flush and change
Recent ps fluid change
* New power steering pump
* New steering linkage, t-rods.
* Replaced intermediate steering linkage
* Replaced serp-belt, & pulleys
* Recent MAF & Filter
* Recent O2 Sensors - Front
* Recent plugs & wires
* Truck runs really well, considering it's a 7 year old LR...

* Issues:
- Cracked right front bumper cover (snow was very deep, and pushed up on the spoiler. Hence the crack) It's a shame, but most of you guys would just replace the whole thing anyway.
- A few 'redneck' pinstripes here and there from a few camping trips. Nothing serious, and could be removed by a good buffing etc.
- A few little digs here and there, but again, nothing serious.
- A ding in the windscreen, in the line of sight. (Rock from semi truck) It has been repaired.
- Tape deck won't play (but CD's work fine)
- Headliner is sinking in a few areas.
- Slight coolant leak. Intake gasket is my suspension, since there isn't any real visible sign. Again, nothing you guys don't already know about...

Overall it's in great shape, looking for a good home. It's asking to become a really decent trail-rig for someone looking to show her the way. Only $8,500 and she's yours.

Many photos via the link: http://home.comcast.net/~jkg28/lr.html

Attachments

• DII Front.jpg
    DII Front.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 77

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
You should at least list the location of the Disco, you say you got it in Texas, but that is it... By the way nice looking Disco wish I was looking.

Mudquest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Joey, and you're right. I'm located in northern Illinois. If it weren't for a lack of garage space, I wouldn't have any reasons for selling.

The 1967 Camaro just came out of two year restoration. So of course, that car requres proper storage.... :) I hate to see the Rover just sit outside collecting snow and ice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM