A couple issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L

lkmize

Moose said:
This was originally part of another thread...moved here for more exposure
Thanks for the input. I'll take a look at getting them replaced. Also, since my last post I have had 2 more problems. The radio has started freezing on one station/cd, depending on which mode it is in. Also, my "Low brake fluid" warning came on twice briefly and went back off. The radio - I have no idea about what it needs to be fixed. The brake fluid resevoir is full, so I don't know what that problem is either. I have loved the look and idea of having a Range Rover for a long time, but that is quickly fading. I haven't even gotten to take it off road yet to see what other things might be lurking.

Frustrated.

Leland

D

discomike

So how full is your brake fluid, what color is it? I bet it is time to flush it.
The radio, I have no clue.
Mike J.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your radio is getting stuck on one station, you will need a new unit. Bummer. Check ebay.

L

lkmize

Man. This is getting old. Now the "book!" symbol on my air conditioning controller is telling me to take it to a dealer. I am suddenly seeing money flying out of my wallet instead of trickling like I had expected based on LR service history.

Thanks for the input on the radio - I have already been scanning Ebay with no luck.

Leland

L

lkmize

I will have to get back to you about the color of the brake fluid and how full it is, Mike. I didn't check color and it looked like it was completely full when I checked it.

Leland

D

discomike

Leland,
Hang in there, ' This is a Rover test only a test and only a select few get to take it".
Mike J.

L

lkmize

Mike,
The brake fluid is almost pinkish (not sure what color it should be) and is right at the MAX line on the resevoir.
Thanks.

D

discomike

Brake fluid starts clear and with time turns brown. Not for sure what is going on with your brakes but a brake flush is cheap and quick and may help, hey it's a first step.
Mike J.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM