About to lease an LR4....can someone let me know...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR4mywife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In about what range, I can expect in terms of discounts (final negotiated price) before the lease payments get calculated? Specifically, the model I'm contemplating lists out at just under $58K (USD). Should I be able to expect the final sale price (before taxes) to be around $54k (in other words, what type of discount should I look for)? As I've looked around the internet, I've seen references to between $2k and $4k off of negotiated prices. What I'm looking for is, "what's realistic"? I'd hate to leave money on the table for the salesman if I don't have to. Never purchased an LR product before, so I have no way of knowing. Just trying to be a bit more educated before I enter the dealership next.

Thanks,

Joe

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're buying it off the lot you should get it somewhere between invoice and invoice + $1,000 in most parts of the country. Maybe a touch higher if they have to swap it in. I would like to lease but the residuals are very low.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From my what I've seen on here, about 2-3 grand off total from MSRP is about the norm. YMMV.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112