About to pull the trigger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jsmithsae

Reaction score
Hey everyone... New to the forum but wanted to get some opinions. I have the opportunity to purchase my boss's 2010 LR4 HSE out of his lease for a whopping $25,000. The price seems stupid low and from all I can tell it is worth $40,000. To boot it only has 33k miles and he has never had an issue with it. All I can say is thanks to my boss for not wanting to get the equity out himself...he just wants a new one!

What ya say...should I buy it?

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you were hoping for someone to talk you out of it, you came to the wrong forum. Try Jeep or Toyota. :wink:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes! The lease residuals are quite low and you are getting a great deal.

I don't think anyone will talk you out of it on this forum. The only thing I suggest is a possible extended warranty before that runs out at 50K.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
player_fb.swf

jsmithsae

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. The extended warranty will probably be a good idea. I hear a lot f people recommending the ford ESP plan.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I would jump on this one even without CPO. It's too good to pass up. Basically, you're paying off the pay-off amount. Good deal.

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's crazy low - buy it before he changes his mind. He could easily get in the 30s for it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM