After 6 weeks of enjoying this forum, I should introduce myself

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LRWheelman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, First I would like to thank those who have brought this wonderful forum into the world! This place is great! So comfortable and relaxed, w/no flaming newbies thus far. Fantastic! My name is Lonnie White, happily married to the most incredible woman (Susan) & we have four children. Bought the Disco 2 1/2 years ago for Susan, but she decided after 14 days that she liked our smaller 4wd's more. Yes, exactly as I planned. So now I'm stuck w/a Land Rover. I wanted one since I was 8 yrs old when my momma brought me home a Matchbox 109 that I played w/until the paint was gone, and finally left abandoned in a mud pit by the playground. I miss that old 109, but some day.....oh well. We love our Disco and it's oddities. It has never failed to get me home, albeit late sometimes, and I have never had it towed. Fix it where it falls is a way of life for me. Mods--OME X-HD springs, 245/75/16 Hankook M/T's, Driveshaft conversion @ 2nd rotoflex,NGK plugs, Fuel pumpx2, Mean Green starter, HD steering rods, Taylor spiro pro wires, Hellas, hoses, fuel pressure reg., brakes & rotorsx4, 1 jump seat for my youngest child, and so on & on & on. It is really making a good mechanic out of my 12 year old, and he and my other kids also enjoy driving it off-road. You may think that's crazy, but if I get injured or have a medical issue while wheeling at least, among my spares, I will also have a replacement driver. LRW

Monty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bienvenidos! LOL, replacement drivers. I like that idea, at least the kids will.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo