Air suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick2016

Reaction score
Hi I’m new to site can any one help fault coming up on dash says normal ride night only on computer fault says air slow to fill

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I would check to make sure you don't have an air bag leaking. Being a 2007 there is a chance they have dry rotted. Soapy water should find leak.

Nick2016

Reaction score
Thanks Joey the car sits at normal ride height it won’t go up to off road iv measured all four corners back 83mm of road front 81mm of road

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Unless I am mistaken that sounds off. I can't find my notes for some reason, but The rear should be 10mm or 15mm higher than the front. The rover will look and be lower in the front.

bbyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi I’m new to site can any one help fault coming up on dash says normal ride night only on computer fault says air slow to fill
I presume that you are new to Land Rovers and in particular air suspension.

You may wish to spend a couple of weeks reading the various files I have over the years, created within the link below.

Many of the files have have over five thousand views, hence it may be that some have found the information useful. Quite a few of those pdf files are specific to the air system.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72