Awaiting the snowfall...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

Sodium

So I can christen this beast :) Any one else in the Northeast going to get caught in the snow? I really want to see how well this heated windshield works too... The heated seats are definitely coming in clutch these days.

-06' LR3 SE7, Alveston Red/Beige

M

Matt_Grim2

Sodium said:
So I can christen this beast :) Any one else in the Northeast going to get caught in the snow? I really want to see how well this heated windshield works too... The heated seats are definitely coming in clutch these days.

-06' LR3 SE7, Alveston Red/Beige

I will be christening my beast this snowfall, I live in maryland and our area is set to get 12-14 inches, I just got back from a short drive, the Heated Windshield is Amazing (I did not have this on my previous Disco II)... The snow was not sticking on the roads yet though only have about 2 inches on the grass... can't wait till tomrrow evening once it is done...

woodmews

Reaction score
Yey Snow

I also cant wait for the snow to stick so I can try out my new beast.

J

JimLR3

Last year I went out during a big nor'easter. It was great in the snow. The only way I could make it spin wheels or do donuts was to turn off the dsc and put it in sand mode. otherwise it was completely stable and in control. Did some off roading in the snow and it is very good. I only had one problem, though the heated windshield worked fine during the heavy snow periods, the stock windshield wipers would get packed with snow and stop working properly. I went to a local auto supply store and purchased winter wipers.... problem solved.

As soon as the snow starts to pile up tonight, I will be out there having fun. Let's hope it is a big storm.

S

Sodium

Hahaha, we are probably the only idiots hoping for a good snowfall... still 1-2 inches here so far... pretty weak... I cant imagine doing a donut in this thing... cheers fellas.

M

Matt_Grim2

Got about 6 in now, starting to lay on the road its getting nice out for us rover guys,

As my one friend says "SNOW IS A ROVER'S BEST FRIEND!"

bizdack

Reaction score
The windshields were great! Those defrosters kept that windshield clear! Got some snow here in NJ though I got annoyed with the dozen beeps I got. Thought that the temperature must be dropping like crazy (cold temperature beep) but it was just going off like crazy then I realized it was the PDC being triggered by the snowfall. Turned PDC off and enjoyed the ride in the snow. :)

M

Matt_Grim2

Got about 12 in here, went out in the field behind my parents house, about 5 acers, whole lotta fun...

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, does that mean there are really only 3 acres? Or that your parents want a house with 5 acres someday?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9