DIY Grill Light Bracket and Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kjohnster

Reaction score
This is what I’ve got so far
6d447268e18fca721a49bd7ade784c74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JARentDTOM

Reaction score
kjohnster, how long is the bar? It looks like a longer span than the LR4

TheWidup, yes that would essentially give it a front brace. I love the round light look though, but may try the bar when I get my first rock strike on the light. It’ll be a good excuse to try something different.

JARentDTOM

Reaction score
That looks great. Good weekend project. Now, here’s what you will do for at least the next week...you’ll find yourself parking the direction facing the direction you’ll be returning from, just to admire your work. Ha!

Asilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had been frustrated looking for a decent solution for grille mounting the auxiliary lights so I ended up drawing up part and having metal shop I work with create a couple brackets for me. I had it laser cut in 12 ga. Steel and powder coated black. It has worked out great for me mounting my Hella 500 driving lights. I have a couple extra brackets and could make more if people were interested in them.

IMG_5438.jpg

IMG_5440.jpg

IMG_5465.jpg

IMG_5469.jpg

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks good.

What color are your wheels? Looks like the side air vents are painted to match? And I'm assuming that's the Powerful UK front grill?

It's all looking really good.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have those wheels on mine and they look more brown than that when covered in brake dust.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72