DIY Grill Light Bracket and Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Asilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks good.

What color are your wheels? Looks like the side air vents are painted to match? And I'm assuming that's the Powerful UK front grill?

It's all looking really good.

Thanks Ryan! They are plasti-dipped anthracite grey along with the side vents. It is the Powerful front grille as and I plan to paint the silver trim on the grille the same anthracite.

The darker color definitely helps hide the brake dust too!

Bradp

Reaction score
Asilver, I would be interested in brackets. I have some round KCs that I am want to mount on my LR4.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JARentDTOM

Reaction score
Asilver, great job on that bracket, that’s just a little more sophisticated than mine... I’ll be removing my initial post now

jmars

Reaction score
I’d be interested in those brackets as well....very nice work.

How much distance is there between the back of the housing and the grill? Curious if higher a power light can clear as I’d like something beefer then the hella 500.

Love the round light look on the grill over the light bar

JARentDTOM

Reaction score
Asilver, I'd be interested in the bracket as well. Once my non-sophisticated and now crappy-compared-to-yours bracket starts rusting, I'd love to have a backup.

Asilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Asilver, I'd be interested in the bracket as well. Once my non-sophisticated and now crappy-compared-to-yours bracket starts rusting, I'd love to have a backup.

Haha - I still think your bracket works well and I would have gone that same way too if I didn't have access to this factory. If your interested in a back-up though I can definitely get you one.

I’d be interested in those brackets as well....very nice work.

How much distance is there between the back of the housing and the grill? Curious if higher a power light can clear as I’d like something beefer then the hella 500.

Love the round light look on the grill over the light bar

Thanks Jmars! I measured the bracket and the space from the centerline of the mounting hole to the front of the grille is 1.75". Not sure if that is enough room for what you want to do, but I have a good .75" from the back of my Hellas to the front grille.

-

To everyone interested in brackets. I still have one left over that I am selling for $75 + Shipping. Based on the other ones I shipped already it's about $35 UPS ground given that the box is pretty big. First to reach out gets it.

I am also getting pricing to do a small run of these if enough people want one. My guess is it will cost more then $75 for them, but I will let you know when I hear back.

All the best!

Adam

Parker Freeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my bracket on Thursday and it took about two minutes to mount it. Looks like it's going to be the perfect solution! Thanks Adam! Now can someone give me a hint where the access through the firewall into the cabin would be so I can run my wiring?

jmars

Reaction score
I’m in on a buy if this happens. Way to go ASilver.

Thanks for taking that measurement!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV