DIY Grill Light Bracket and Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Asilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I will be looking into the timing, cost and quantities of doing another run this week and will keep everyone updated!

Hope you all had a great holiday.

Adam

Asilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for pricing back from the factory. Hoping now to have it for Monday. The new bracket run will be in a slightly heavier gauge and be also be galvanized. The current bracket I have hasn't had any issues, but I figure, let's make it bulletproof for round two.

nolift911

Reaction score
Has anyone installed these with a front nudge bar? I have one and trying to see if this bracket would work - thanks

Ladric

Reaction score
Still waiting for pricing back from the factory. Hoping now to have it for Monday. The new bracket run will be in a slightly heavier gauge and be also be galvanized. The current bracket I have hasn't had any issues, but I figure, let's make it bulletproof for round two.

Let me know also. Looks like your going to need an order page and a papa account :)

Asilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I finally heard back from the factory and have a plan for those who would like Grill Light Bracket.

Each bracket is $150 shipped.

The bracket will be 11 ga. Galavanized steel, powder coated black and it will include the stainless steel mounting hardware.

The first bracket I made was designed specifically for the Hella 500 fog lights I was mounting. Other members noted that when they mounted their fogs, the lights were a little close to the grill. My plan is to make this bracket .50" deeper to accommodate a wider range of light options although I obviously can't guarantee fitment of everything.

The new brackets should be ready to ship in 1-2 weeks.

If you would like a bracket. Please DM me and we can make arrangements.

PS-

Moderators: If you need me to start a new thread for this, or need me to do anything different, to be compliant with forum rules, please just let me know.

All the best!

Adam

jmars

Reaction score
Adam....we all owe ya a cold one. Thank you for hooking this up.

DM coming

Asilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I need two more verbal commitments before I can get the factory going these. If you haven't DM'd me yet, but would like a bracket, please let me know.

All the best,

Adam

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut