DTE indicator ... where is it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hotdog

Reaction score
I know this is going to sound ridiculous but I can't work out how to find the DTE on my 2012 LR4. I have seen it come up once or twice on the driver warnings screen but I can't seem to recall in on demand ... is it automatic and only comes up when the fuel is low ?? Looked in the manual and can find do reference on how to pull it up. Thx in advance for help.

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DTE = Distance to Empty?

Click the button at the end of the turn signal lever. It will toggle between Total Miles, Trip Miles, Ave Speed, Ave MPG, Current MPG, DTE.

That's the only way I know.

Speaking of DTE -- today I let it go down to just 1 mile on the DTE. When I went to fill up, I was only able to put in 19.6 gallons. The tank is supposed to hold 22.9 gallons. I don't believe I've ever filled over 20 gallons in the tank. Just wondering how accurate DTE really is. At least it errs on the safe side.

MottMcfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waltz,

I was wondering the same thing. I know most vehicles have a reserve but I'm wondering what ours is.

Marty

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72