Everything about tires for LR4/ LR3 with 18" wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bjf

Reaction score
If it goes off after ten seconds its not worth the tool for me. I do know the tool is super helpful though

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going based on a quote from the dealer over here. It was far more expensive. But again, I can tell if a big ~32" off-road tire is low / flat. I also rotate all 5 tires.
I think most I've ever seen at a usa dealer was $120 for the single sensor kit. Factory versions can be found online for $100 ish and then as I said for others looking in the future, almost 50% less at discount tire.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did they say why they wouldn't work with the Compos? They look like the correct sensors for your car.

bjf

Reaction score
They said that sensors were too round under the washer and air would come out. In addition my friend with a 16 was there with the same wheels and his sensors worked which were also factory but his were the newer style with a different frequency.

The _Just

Reaction score
I have a 13 and bought what look to be the same sensors on ebay. I have heard that some 10 trucks use a different / older freq, but they changed sometime in 10-current. I wasn't aware that the sizes of the unit changed drastically.

Maybe they have them on wrong?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bjf

Reaction score
The frequency is fine. Can anyone confirm if this size works or which ones work size wise so I can look for those

g5k.

Reaction score
If you're D4 never originally had sensors is it just enabled with the IID tool thing? (I have a MY10 and would like to add)

bjf

Reaction score
Mine had them originally. I sold my first set of sensors with the original wheels. I bought these as replacements.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV