First Trail Ride - Boreas Pass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, so it wasn't really much of a "trail", but it was a beautiful drive in Breckenridge, and it was about as close as my wife would let me get to a trail ride with our little three month old :biggrin: He did awesome - although he slept the majority of the way. When he gets older we'll definitely take advantage of the LR3's real capabilities (or possibly a RR by then).

For those of you familiar with Breckenridge, this was just the drive up Boreas Pass - it was overcast, but extremely nice out. A good, short drive, with amazing views.

On the trail - Cooper sleeping:
boreas003.jpg

A pic overlooking the lake coming in to Breck off of Highway 9:
boreas006.jpg

Last edited:

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few more pics - this will be an amazing drive as the Aspens start to change in Sept/Oct:
boreas005.jpg

boreas007.jpg

boreas004.jpg

Just thought I'd share.

-Rich

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
beautiful pics rich, actually some great camerawork on those. thanks for posting.

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
beautiful pics rich, actually some great camerawork on those. thanks for posting.
Thanks - I'm not much of a photographer, but photo editing programs can make you look really good :biggrin:

duckdive said:
Great shots Rich!!
Thanks!

toddjb122 said:
Nice shots, thanks for sharing.
Thanks!

roverman said:
Hey, why'd you name him Cooper and not Zeon?
Hahaha - all my family calls him "Mini Cooper", but my father-in-law did ask (jokingly) why we named him after a tire :biggrin:

We are lucky though - both my wife and I settled on that name in no time at all - it was the easiest thing. I know other couples that fought like crazy trying to come up with an agreeable name.

-Rich

CoMclovin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics! I've been meaning to get out more this summer here in CO, but work has kept me busy. Looks like it was fun!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink