Good Dealers in LA area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

N

nkta

We have been to three dealers for service and recalls, and found Anaheim to be professional and courteous with free Taurus loaner from Enterprise. We did not buy it from Anaheim. LRNB and Symes service depts were horrible.

dugedug

Reaction score
I picked up a LR3 from Encino LR. They seemed pretty good. I will be in for service this weekend and can report back on how it went. Should be easy, it is just a fog light lens replacement I was promised upon purchase.

CaliCruiser

Reaction score
Purhcased my car from LR Thousand Oaks. Friendly, professional. When my car stopped working in downtown LA, it was towed (by AAA) to encino. Encino said it would be 2 weeks before they could get to it. LR then towed it (after I insisted) to Thousand Oaks, and fixed the car. Encino uses enterprise, I can't recall if TO does also.

Since then LR Ventura has opened, and I've had my car serviced there since. They are exceptionally curteous, professional, and work hard to make you happy (new business and all). They didn't care I bought the care elsewhere. They use Hertz or Alamo or something, but its right across the street and they have a fleet of LR3s. I think only once we had a Ford Edge when no LR3s were left.

Welcome to Cali!

SMB

Reaction score
Anaheim Hills

on my 3rd Rover. 1st was from SB who worked on the 02 RR and they were good but a bit far (i am mid-to-south OC). 2nd & now 3rd LRs are LR3s and AH has been great. They are busy but they are professional and they do get me an Enterprise loaner. I have given then a ton of referrals plus my own two LR3 purchases. I have tried NPB and didn't care for them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112